Friday, May 16, 2008

Oil and Gas...Thanks Prez!

Ok, for full disclosure let it be known I have no formal education in the following fields:

1. Oil production and refinement
2. Energy conservation
3. Being a rich Texas oilman who rode his families coat tail to the most important "elected" office in the free World.

So, the Prez would have us believe that he's concerned about the rising prices of gasoline due to the artificial "shortages" created by our "friends" in the Middle East..HELLO SAUDI ARABIA.

So nice to see Saudi Arabia tell us to basically go felate ourselves, that they are NOT going to ramp up output of crude to aleviate the shortages, because "Demand is not there from the buyers". WELL DUH!!! I am guessing that Exxon / Mobil are happy as a man with a bag of hundreds in a whorehouse right about now. WHY on Earth would they want to have production increased??? Check out the RECORD profits they are posting for a second straight year..CHA-CHING!!!

I'm sure, as his buddies at Exxon are cashing in RECORD profits, the Prez is really feeling the "bite" like the rest of us. I can see he's really going out on a limb with the Saudi's and DEMANDING they at least match their STANDARD output.

Nope, he just slinks back home and acts like he tried...BULLSHIT!!! I guess the F'N Saudi's have a serious short term memory crisis about who saved their royal asses when Saddam came calling. Here's hoping that some new maniacal dictator takes a decent foothold in their region and decides to kick some Saudi Ass! can't wait to tell them we'd love to help, but we can't afford to put GAS IN OUR JETS!!!

I am not sure what us average citizens can do to stick it to the Oil Companies, but I f0r one am going to try and do SOMETHING. I'll carpool whenever possible, Ride my bike as much as possible and will only be filling up $20 at a time.

I urge each of you to do any small thing you can think of to NOT support the gas barrons who are robbing the people of this country blind.

ps. I don't want to hear the 'ol, "well people in europe have paid $5 a gallon for a long time" line either. If I gave a shit what people in Eurpoe did or did not do, then I'd move to Europe.

Screw the Oil Companies, Screw Bush and SCREW the SAUDI'S!!!

No comments: